ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary...Dumb as a box of rocks

Let's face it....our politicians are closer to car salesmen than brain surgeons.

Her "Chief of Staff" is the wife of Anthony please look at my Wiener, the former congressman. I'd love to see HER emails - and not the ones to her husband, but the ones between her and her contacts in the Egyptian Muslim brotherhood.

Recall - did she not take a leave to work at a "foundation" of some sort? Want to bet that it was the Clinton Foundation and she was the go between for money from all those mideastern countries?

The Clintons have a whole new generation of mindless voters who don't recall who she and Bill are - really - and young dumb women who think she's speaking truth to power on women's issues.

Our goose is cooked. We're just changing frying pans here.

So we have two options here:

A. "What difference does it make"

B. Bush's fault.

Where are todays "Woodward and Bernstein"?

How many aspiring journalists could make a name for themselves if they just dug into any one of the current scandals?

Hill's press conference was breathtaking in its attempts to confirm that a fawning press and an uneducated electorate can be fooled once again.

The most awesome comment I saw was from an observer who opined that Hillary was a pay phone candidate in a cell phone world.

It is safe to say that China, Russia, North Korea, India and others all have ALL of Hillary's State Department emails directly. Plus all the ones that North Korea sold/bartered them to...Iran, Pakistan, et al.

It is hard for me to fathom how so much stupid can be wrapped up in one head.
Er' Sarah Paylen
It is safe to say that China, Russia, North Korea, India and others all have ALL of Hillary's State Department emails directly. Plus all the ones that North Korea sold/bartered them to...Iran, Pakistan, et al.

It is hard for me to fathom how so much stupid can be wrapped up in one head.
Let's see how about Sarah Palin, George Bush and the whole so called Tea Party, you really don't have to do much "fathoming" to make a list of stupid wrapped up in one head........every right wing nut job in the country!!

Er' Sarah Paylen

Let's see how about Sarah Palin, George Bush and the whole so called Tea Party, you really don't have to do much "fathoming" to make a list of stupid wrapped up in one head........every right wing nut job in the country!!

And once again, the left brings up sh*t that has nothing to do with the issue at hand. Why didn't you just write " BUSH'S FAULT" in all caps and save yourself all that typing.

Cardiotonic, you may want to Google Clintons & charities. I know your ideals won't let you consider anything else, just thought you might like to know who you are voting for.

They don't care.

I know. It is sad that such a large portion of our electorate would rather vote the country down the tubes than face facts and vote for someone with a differing (read "wrong") letter behind their name. It is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT