ADVERTISEMENT

Goodbye NCAA (At least for football)

more big government commies i see.....nba is dying? nfl is following suit?? the money those teams bring in is insane, the salaries are insane, wtf planet do you people live on????

more big government commies i see.....nba is dying? nfl is following suit?? the money those teams bring in is insane, the salaries are insane, wtf planet do you people live on????
Yes they're dying. Both the NFL and NBA have suffered in attendance for years. The only reason for people to watch the Super Bowl is for family and friends to gather. Not that you've watched any NBA games for the past several years. Despite their insane salaries, most of them end up broke like you.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I do not think it is far off that the players will be in the University status of employee, with salary, contracts and collective bargaining.

What will be interesting to see is how far the NCAA wants to push this through appeals with virtually guaranteed defeats.

Yes they're dying. Both the NFL and NBA have suffered in attendance for years. The only reason for people to watch the Super Bowl is for family and friends to gather. Not that you've watched any NBA games for the past several years. Despite their insane salaries, most of them end up broke like you.
He has to defend China...every lefty does. The NBA is SQUARELY supported by China...every dim wits friend.

Yes, the NBA is sucking wind. It's totally unwatchable. Defense is highly frowned upon. The frigging all star game, nearly 400 points were put up. That's a lot of O'LAYS! :rolleyes: If it weren't for advertising revenues, both the NBA and NFL would be in deep trouble. On most Sundays 90% of the stadiums are are only 80% full. Ticket sales do not come close to covering operating expenses.

Yes, the NBA is sucking wind. It's totally unwatchable. Defense is highly frowned upon. The frigging all star game, nearly 400 points were put up. That's a lot of O'LAYS! :rolleyes: If it weren't for advertising revenues, both the NBA and NFL would be in deep trouble. On most Sundays 90% of the stadiums are are only 80% full. Ticket sales do not come close to covering operating expenses.

It was somewhere around 2015 when Lebron and the other now washed up players like Durant and whoever the Hell were in that game. Barely anybody watched the all stars but from that point on is when more and more quit watching. By the time Kobe was washed up was the day viewership declined as well.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Yep! China dipping money into the league is what's keeping the NBA afloat.
*dropping.

Somebody's got to fund the sneakers Chinese sweatshop industry. Reminds me of this meme with a twist. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT