Golson 3rd on FSU depth chart??

alaskanseminole

Bull Gator
Oct 20, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Ruh Roh, danny, what does it mean?

Dannygator1989 posted on May 22, 2015:

"So why did he choose FSU?

Any Nole have a reason that is even remotely logical outside of "being promised the starting job?"

I await your insight."

-----------------------------

The updated depth chart for Florida State was unveiled on Sunday with the release of the 2015 media guide.

Offense
QB Sean Maguire
J.J. Cosentino
Everett Golson

Let's see who takes first snap in the season opener.

I saw this as well. Doesn't really mean much right now anyway. I'm surprised Cosintino is above him though I suspect that will probably change.

I saw this as well. Doesn't really mean much right now anyway. I'm surprised Cosintino is above him though I suspect that will probably change.

JJ has a very nice arm but he is inexperienced. He definitely was the better qb in the Spring game. As far as Golson, the gator is correct. He will take the first snap because he will win the job easily against Sean. Actually I expect Sean to be the 3rd team qb by the time the season start.

Ruh Roh, danny, what does it mean?

Dannygator1989 posted on May 22, 2015:

"So why did he choose FSU?

Any Nole have a reason that is even remotely logical outside of "being promised the starting job?"

I await your insight."

-----------------------------

The updated depth chart for Florida State was unveiled on Sunday with the release of the 2015 media guide.

Offense
QB Sean Maguire
J.J. Cosentino
Everett Golson

This is a god awful dumb post and you know it. How is a guy going to be first string before he's even taken a practice snap?

This is a god awful dumb post and you know it. How is a guy going to be first string before he's even taken a practice snap?

Lighten, Paco...just mess'n around with danny. Everyone knows SM isn't going to start for FSU. Golson is the stop-gap until Henry arrives.

He's probably knock'n his girl around as we speak, gett'n ready to don the G&G.

Lighten, Paco...just mess'n around with danny. Everyone knows SM isn't going to start for FSU. Golson is the stop-gap until Henry arrives.

He's probably knock'n his girl around as we speak, gett'n ready to don the G&G.
Good luck with Henry. Another player with issues.

That Neutered Lame Goldbrick chose FSUcks because they are the other school that let's Academic fraud student/ATHLETES get away with almost anything and still play. Of course that's JMOHO, nothing personal intended.... ;)

Had Mc given him an offer and/or signed him, I would have counted it as his 1st MAJOR mistake as the Gator's New & Improved HBC. o_O

Weinke left to coach QBs in the NFL and Henry didn't get along with the new coaches for whatever reason.
So I guess if Jimbo leaves after Henry gets here he might transfer.

Try Google, its your friend...

GO Canes!
Paco doesn't need to give you a link...

VsncgdF.gif

GO Canes!

Here is your link
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...5-star-malik-henrys-transfer-from-img-academy

Bad attitude and immaturity issues. It has been well documented at IMG. They had lots of problems with him over there.

I'll take this version over unsubstantiated claims:

"He came to run a pro-style system, and when that didn't happen there was an adjustment," Bleacher Report recruiting expert Sanjay Kirpalani said, noting that Wright planned to implement a spread offense at IMG for the 2015 season. "He didn't come all the way across the country to run the same system. He was there to prepare for college."

Sounds like another attitude problem that could deck a girl if she doesn't abide by the nolie QB code or worse.

GO Canes!

Sounds like another attitude problem that could deck a girl if she doesn't abide by the nolie QB code or worse.

GO Canes!

Your players drug and rape 17 year olds and you're actually discussing this?? When is their trial?? How many abortions did Shapiro pay for??

Your players drug and rape 17 year olds and you're actually discussing this?? When is their trial?? How many abortions did Shapiro pay for??
CaryGrantYouMad.gif

LMAO!!
Immediately kicked off the team by UM, yet f$u will only make them run the stairs, sad and pathetic.

GO Canes!

CaryGrantYouMad.gif

LMAO!!
Immediately kicked off the team by UM, yet f$u will only make them run the stairs, sad and pathetic.

GO Canes!

"
Two University of Miami football players have admitted to getting a 17-year-old classmate drunk and then repeatedly raping her in their dorm room, police have said.
JaWand Blue and Alex Figueroa, both 20-year-old linebackers, turned themselves into authorities on Tuesday and were arrested on sexual battery charges following the attack on July 5.
The men allegedly confessed to buying several alcoholic beverages for the victim and administered – or knew that someone else had administered – a drug that made her ‘physically helpless to resist’.

CaryGrantYouMad.gif

LMAO!!

GO Canes!

Raping is more of a Miami thing. Greg Dent was charged and was acquitted very quickly when it was determined him and the accuser carried on a personal relationship after she accused him. Meggs knew it and still took to trial and ended up looking like a fool once again.

Winston?? Don't even go there. Like I asked you last time. If you believe Winston is a rapist, which one of her stories convinced you. For the people that know Willie Meggs, him not charging Jameis tells you everything you need to know.

Now, who are those rapist on our team that gets punished by running stairs??

tumblr_lel7av8gZz1qdlkgg.gif

It looks like you're mad enough to hit a girl, pathetic.
giphy.gif

GO Canes!

Why would I be mad?? My team is relevant and has beaten yours 5 in a row. Your team can't even win its division. Lol. Hey, when was the last time you talked football anyway??

Last edited:
Just an FYI Henry was dismissed from the IMG Academy because of these issues.

Just an FYI Henry was dismissed from the IMG Academy because of these issues.

Two questions:

1. If he decommits from FSU and UF picks him up how will you feel?

2. What crime do you think he commits first, underage drinking, sexual assault, or sexual battery?

2b. Do the crimes correlate to a specific university, i.e. more likely to commit a specific variety based on school affiliation.

Good links Paco...I am sure its only a matter of time before the nolies line up and start defending the kid and blaming the victim...and you can always say at least you warned them.

Amazing what a link can do...

GO Canes!

Reactions: TennesseeGator
"My family and I decided that I should attend IMG and that it would be the best thing for me. Things changed while I was there and I didn’t handle the change well. After conversations with my parents and the coaching staff at IMG it was agreed that it was best for both parties for me not to return to IMG."

Going to be fun winning the state with this kid at QB.

Good links Paco...I am sure its only a matter of time before the nolies line up and start defending the kid and blaming the victim...and you can always say at least you warned them.

Amazing what a link can do...

GO Canes!

What victim?? What the heck are you even talking about??

Reactions: Dr. Nole
Ban Canes and Alaskan. You both add nothing to this board. You are acting like two 5 year olds fighting over a crayon.

The funny thing about the premise of this thread is that whether EG is first string or last string, it does not chain my belief that he was likely promised the starting job.

I can see where igloo got confused though. He obviously couldn't factor in that Jimbo might *gasp* lie.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
The funny thing about the premise of this thread is that whether EG is first string or last string, it does not chain my belief that he was likely promised the starting job.

I can see where igloo got confused though. He obviously couldn't factor in that Jimbo might *gasp* lie.
This is spot on. Thread over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT