ADVERTISEMENT

FB Game day policy for NON-OPPONENT rival fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD Gator

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
Rival fans of teams which are not the Gators' CURRENT opponent: please do not hijack, and do not be annoyances on game day. We are very lenient with banter on this board generally, but game days are between UF and the current opponent.

Thank you.

This post was edited on 9/10 10:51 AM by JD Gator

Re: Noles and other non-Aggie opponent fans

Thank you. Noles have been like the drunk fat chick dancing on the bar all week, looking for attention, hijacking every thread.

I really think we are seeing the disadvantage of their schedule being so weak. I mean, its seems as though football season has not even started for them yet, and that is sad.

Originally posted by Michi-Gator:
...its seems as though football season has not even started for them yet, and that is sad.
Sadly it hasn't. Our season officially begins September 22nd.

Regardless, I'm sticking by my previous prediction, JD, Gators over Aggies 2-0!

GO GATORS!

p.s.
Warning heard and good luck today.

Originally posted by Michi-Gator:

I really think we are seeing the disadvantage of their schedule being so weak. I mean, its seems as though football season has not even started for them yet, and that is sad.
This much is true. I'm more excited about watching UCF vs. Ohio State and Florida vs. TAMU than our own game.

Tough to blame Noles for hijacking threads when we are randomly insulted for no reason (ex. A few posts above).

Good luck today, I think you guys handle them.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

lol, do we need a reason trav?
smile.r191677.gif

Well, DAMN.
I came over here to say Go Gators.

As one who lived in TX I was never ever an aggie fan.

College Station?

UGH. But if you'd rather I went away, well ok then.

Originally posted by goldmom:
Well, DAMN.
I came over here to say Go Gators.

As one who lived in TX I was never ever an aggie fan.

College Station?

UGH. But if you'd rather I went away, well ok then.
It is not an annoyance, nor a hijack, for you to say, 'Go Gators.' However, if you wish to take my post as an insult, so be it. On this day, Nole feelings are irrelevant.

Do as you will.

LOL
Go on with your bad self.

Love ya. Mean it. :)

Originally posted by travnole:
Tough to blame Noles for hijacking threads when we are randomly insulted for no reason (ex. A few posts above).

It's like shooting large fish in a very small tub, you guys make it easy.

The nolie regulars don't do drive by's anymore.. We know a little better... Besides, we need UF to win, it helps our cause when we play at the end of the year...

So win damn it..

3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 9/8 1:10 PM by bobo88

Originally posted by bobo88:
The nolie regulars don't do drive by's anymore.. We know a little better... Besides, we need UF to win, it helps our cause when we play at the end of the year...

So win damn it..

3dgrin.r191677.gif
No kidding.

We need you to win, but we will laugh at you if you don't. It's a win win for us "Nolies."

Do not hijack, and do not be annoyances on game day. We are very lenient with banter on this board generally, but game days are ours, and THIS day is between UF and TAMU.

very well said, OP, on all counts

trav, how come you are the only one that took offense to my post about your weak schedule?

Noles suck.

How's that for you?

Originally posted by Ghost of Spaceheater:

Noles suck.

How's that for you?

Now, now. No talk about your Tally dates - from Frenchtown.

Alright I admit it, the Aggies let us down.

Driskell looks like he has had some decent coaching in the short passing game his bubble screens were crisp and on target and he can scamper a bit. They looked better than Manuel's touch passes. He floats them so much at times it is nerve wracking.

Gillespie had some nice runs also and the defense held when it counted. This is all pretty disappointing to me.

Originally posted by omeganole2:

Driskell looks like he has had some decent coaching in the short passing game his bubble screens were crisp and on target and he can scamper a bit. They looked better than Manuel's touch passes. He floats them so much at times it is nerve wracking.

Gillespie had some nice runs also and the defense held when it counted. This is all pretty disappointing to me.
LOL, thanks for the objective props. GILLISLEE is the real deal, hopefully he's not hurt too bad. Driskel does some things good, but has a long way to go.

Originally posted by passoverGator:

LOL, thanks for the objective props. GILLISLEE is the real deal, hopefully he's not hurt too bad. Driskel does some things good, but has a long way to go.
Agreed.

Mega, I think that was a backhanded compliment to Driskell as I don't think we threw a bubble screen the entire game. He threw several quick outs and slants right on the money and the out route to Hines was a great throw. He seems very accurate and poised but he holds on to the ball too long. Pease will work with him to correct that. Tough, gutty win in a hostile environment.

Originally posted by alaskanseminole:

We need you to win, but we will laugh at you if you don't.

I'm assuming you will confine such laughter to other venues.

Maybe we'll have a third quality game on our schedule?

Good win.

Originally posted by HomerGator:
Originally posted by Seminole'13:
Maybe we'll have a third quality game on our schedule?

Good win.

Who are the first two?
NC State unexpectedly turned out to be one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT