ADVERTISEMENT

Excellent Article on McElwain

GatorGray

Bull Gator
Apr 3, 2002
Deion Branch, the Super Bowl XXXIX MVP as a member of the New England Patriots, always knew McElwain was going places, and for all of the right reasons. McElwain was Branch's receivers coach for two seasons at Louisville in 2000 and 2001. The two have remained close. In fact, the morning of Branch's first Super Bowl with the Patriots (Super Bowl XXXIII), he made it a point to reach out to those he felt had most profoundly impacted his life.

McElwain was on that list.

"It's the biggest game of your life and one of the biggest days of your life, and you want the people who had the most influence on your life to know what they mean to you," said Branch, who's now retired after playing 12 seasons in the NFL.

CLICK ME

Jimmy Is cool

IGN--Jim-Mcelwain.gif

We will get a shot of what this coach can do this season but so far I've been impressed with what he's done with the coaching staff, recruiting, and the attitude/direction of things so far. Plus I like the way that Coach Mac rolls...he's pretty cool dude.

I am so convinced I just ordered tickets to the SECCG this year and the playoffs next year. No need to see on the field, I'm convinced:/

Winning the press conferences? Check
Former player endorsements? Check
Confidence? Check
Bravado? Check

Looks like our program's in good hands with Muscha---er--McElwain

if you think Mcelwain is anything like Muschamp then you are just trying to hard to fit a schtick now

Winning the press conferences? Check
Former player endorsements? Check
Confidence? Check
Bravado? Check

Looks like our program's in good hands with Muscha---er--McElwain

LOL @ Muschamp winning the press conferences. Your act is old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT