ADVERTISEMENT

Donald J Trump is the existential threat.

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
When your business involves gaining personal wealth by selling out America, Donald Trump is bad for business.

Barack Obama, John Brennan, Eric Holder and James Comey did not create a weaponized DOJ and FBI; the institutions were already weaponized by the Patriot Act. What the Obama era officials did was take the preexisting system and retool it, so those weapons of government only conducted surveillance and targeting toward one side of the political dynamic.

The preexisting Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Dept of Justice (DOJ) were then repurposed to become two of the four pillars of the domestic national security apparatus: a domestic surveillance state. However, this new construct would have a targeting mechanism based on political ideology.

The answer to that question is why the FBI, DOJ and CIA targeted Trump in 2016; and why they continued the targeting in 2017 with the Mueller investigation; and why they continued the targeting through two attempts at impeachment in 2019 and 2020; and why they still keep targeting Donald Trump with the J6 committee and a DOJ investigation two years after he is no longer in office.

There is a lot to unpack here. It's a hell of a long read. It's down right chilling. So we'll start with this. There are other salient points including why the Hidin Administration tried to ram federal election law down our throats, thankfully to no avail.

trump-suit-3.png

Let's not kid ourselves into thinking this started with obama. It started with the Bushes.

Up till Trump, the entire country thought there were 2 parties vying for political control of this country.

Thanks to Trump, now half of us know there is only 1. When the other half wake up, then we'll have something.

When your business involves gaining personal wealth by selling out America, Donald Trump is bad for business.

Barack Obama, John Brennan, Eric Holder and James Comey did not create a weaponized DOJ and FBI; the institutions were already weaponized by the Patriot Act. What the Obama era officials did was take the preexisting system and retool it, so those weapons of government only conducted surveillance and targeting toward one side of the political dynamic.

The preexisting Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Dept of Justice (DOJ) were then repurposed to become two of the four pillars of the domestic national security apparatus: a domestic surveillance state. However, this new construct would have a targeting mechanism based on political ideology.

The answer to that question is why the FBI, DOJ and CIA targeted Trump in 2016; and why they continued the targeting in 2017 with the Mueller investigation; and why they continued the targeting through two attempts at impeachment in 2019 and 2020; and why they still keep targeting Donald Trump with the J6 committee and a DOJ investigation two years after he is no longer in office.

There is a lot to unpack here. It's a hell of a long read. It's down right chilling. So we'll start with this. There are other salient points including why the Hidin Administration tried to ram federal election law down our throats, thankfully to no avail.

trump-suit-3.png

great article from a former never Trumper

I recently wrote a column about why I believed Trump should not run in 2024. I was wrong. I allowed my distaste for Trump’s personality to override his virtues, which are considerable. Some people want Trump without his vices. I was among them -- until yesterday, when I watched and listened to Tom Klingenstein’s speech titled “Trump’s virtues.” It was masterful and shamed me that I did not make the distinction between Trump's character and his virtues, the former being deeply flawed, the latter being almost perfect. I need to man up in my defense of the former President's virtues. The speech was among the most pointed I have heard and deserves some exposure. Klingenstein says:

great article from a former never Trumper

I recently wrote a column about why I believed Trump should not run in 2024. I was wrong. I allowed my distaste for Trump’s personality to override his virtues, which are considerable. Some people want Trump without his vices. I was among them -- until yesterday, when I watched and listened to Tom Klingenstein’s speech titled “Trump’s virtues.” It was masterful and shamed me that I did not make the distinction between Trump's character and his virtues, the former being deeply flawed, the latter being almost perfect. I need to man up in my defense of the former President's virtues. The speech was among the most pointed I have heard and deserves some exposure. Klingenstein says:

Be a great article for @goldmom to read. Also, it’s why it is so important for us to remain steadfast in our support. If we don’t, they win.

Back to another important point in this article:
Remember when Hidin tried to shove federal election control down our throats? It didn't pass, but just barely not, with Build Back Broke failing.

For their own self-preservation, the Intelligence Branch has been interfering in our elections for years. The way to tear this apart begins with STATE LEVEL election reform that blocks the Legislative Branch from coordinating with the Intelligence Branch.

The extreme federalism approach is critical and also explains why Joe Biden has instructed Attorney General Merrick Garland to use the full power of the DOJ to stop state level election reform efforts. The worry of successful state level election control is also why the Intelligence Branch now needs to support the federal takeover of elections.

Our elections have been usurped by the Intelligence Branch. Start with honest elections and we will see just how much Democrat AND Republican corruption is dependent on manipulated election results. Start at the state level. Start there…. everything else is downstream.

My notes?
That's all well and good, but we saw how corrupt judges, AGs, and governors usurped state legislature election law in 2020. Thus the steal perfected. :mad:

Gonna be a tough pill to swallow for the sheep when the day finally arrives that they realize the guys they thought were the heroes were really the villains, and the villains were really the heroes.

It's gonna really hurt them to see how Trump was trying to save them, and they believed the dems and fought him every step of the way. Don't envy them when that day arrives.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII

trump-suit-3.png
100%...this is why he got raided

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT