ADVERTISEMENT

Daughter Accepted to FSU!

GatorTheo

Bull Gator
Apr 1, 2002
Fortunately, she was also accepted to her second choice, USF.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Now just waiting on #1.

Congrats to her on the USF acceptance. I'm sure it took a lot a work over the years!

Good luck on her first choice. Two of my three daughters went to and graduated from UF. The oldest USF.

n/m. All you gators look alike on the internet.

Just checking to see how "live" this forum is.

laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 12/29 11:49 AM by SoProudNole

Originally posted by SoProudNole:

laugh.r191677.gif

Also checking the life support of this board. I remember receiving FSU acceptance a month or two before UF. Has it always been that way?

Originally posted by ubergator74:

laugh.r191677.gif

Also checking the life support of this board. I remember receiving FSU acceptance a month or two before UF. Has it always been that way?
Has been for a long time. I believe the hold up is UF going that extra mile into an applicant's background to make sure the "douche quotient" is high enough for admittance and can be verified.

Trying to turn this into a smack board again SP? Maybe then you won't hear an echo when you post.

Trying to turn this into a smack board again SP? Maybe then you won't hear an echo when you post.
Nah, just doing a little CPR. I like echoes BTW.

Her first or yours? lol I have 3 daughters so I know how it goes. 1 goes to FSU like her parents, the next likes to make us mad and likes the Gators, the youngest is all Noles.

Whatever she ends up...congrats!!

laugh.r191677.gif

Has been for a long time. I believe the hold up is UF going that extra mile into an applicant's background to make sure the "douche quotient" is high enough for admittance and can be verified.
Funny, since your QB is king.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT