ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches Poll and schedules....

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
How would you like to start your season with your 4 out of conference teams like these?

Virginia Tech
Hawaii
N.Illinois
W.Michigan ( and your next two are Indiana and Maryland. )

That is the schedule for the preseason #1 OSU. Coached by as my 80 year old mother says, "The DIRTY RAT" Urban Meyer. Now our schedule if you are looking at ranked teams is hard but, not as hard as last year. We got #8 FSU ( who will go much higher as they have a weak schedule the first half of the year), #9
Georgia ( Their QB and his play will make or break them ), 13 LSU ( always a tough game and I hope we spank
them after LF comments and posts ), #15 Ole Miss, #23 Missouri and #25 U.T. ( Who I hope we continue to dominate to keep them quiet. Let's see if 2 very good recruiting classes pay off. ) I do think that U.K. at night
up there will be tough, USC who knows but, the ole ball coach gets an early start Thursday 9/3 against North
Carolina and I wonder what E.Carolina will be like without their QB this year. ( they played us tough for awhile
last year. )

Could be worse we could open up with Texas St. like some team up north.

How would you like to start your season with your 4 out of conference teams like these?

Virginia Tech
Hawaii
N.Illinois
W.Michigan ( and your next two are Indiana and Maryland. )

That is the schedule for the preseason #1 OSU. Coached by as my 80 year old mother says, "The DIRTY RAT" Urban Meyer. Now our schedule if you are looking at ranked teams is hard but, not as hard as last year. We got #8 FSU ( who will go much higher as they have a weak schedule the first half of the year), #9
Georgia ( Their QB and his play will make or break them ), 13 LSU ( always a tough game and I hope we spank
them after LF comments and posts ), #15 Ole Miss, #23 Missouri and #25 U.T. ( Who I hope we continue to dominate to keep them quiet. Let's see if 2 very good recruiting classes pay off. ) I do think that U.K. at night
up there will be tough, USC who knows but, the ole ball coach gets an early start Thursday 9/3 against North
Carolina and I wonder what E.Carolina will be like without their QB this year. ( they played us tough for awhile
last year. )

Could be worse we could open up with Texas St. like some team up north.

1. judge schedules after the season ends

2. This is the same tactic people used to discredit Urb last year, and at years end he had wins over MsU, Bammer and Oregon, all of which were top 5 teams.

Opening up the season in Blacksburg, VA isn't exactly a cake walk.

I was going to post this. Blacksburg at night is scary for just about any team. That great 2001 Miami NC team nearly lost there, of course VT was better back then but still.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Ohio State struggle or even lose to them again, and the ACC still receive no credit for it just like last year.

ADVERTISEMENT