ADVERTISEMENT

CBS fires Catherine Herridge--probably order from WH as she got too close to damaging truths

Maybe that's because the Left are totalitarian thugs, dead set on weaponizing the justice and legal system?

And it's funny, you've created a set of rules where no one can have a grievance without falling into your "victim" class.

Black people asking for reparations = victims?
Black people complaining about police violence = victims?
Trans people asking for equal rights = victims?
Liberal tears over an "insurrection" = victims?

So unless you want to wear the same tag, don't ever complain about anything or be party to a group that does.
Your response to being a victim is to whine about others being more of a victim or not? WHAT? 🤣

So you are the TRUE victim?

BDS surpassed tds by miles get with the times pal
You don't watch much news, dude. Far more Trump coverege than Biden. Trump will take questions for an hour. Biden can't even do a 3 min SB interview from CBS where undoubtedly he'd get a ice cream question.

Your response to being a victim is to whine about others being more of a victim or not? WHAT? 🤣

I’m not claiming victim status, you’re assigning it.

I actually did the opposite.

But you’re dodging the question - are those groups of people with those grievances victims? This is the rule you created, now enforce it.

I’m not claiming victim status, you’re assigning it.

I actually did the opposite.

But you’re dodging the question - are those groups of people with those grievances victims? This is the rule you created, now enforce it.
Nothing you said applies to this situation but MAGA are the TRUE victims. The MSM is out to get them and stop them, CBS even fired 800 people just to hide the 1 person that they were firing to protect Hunter. I see it, nothing conspiracy theory about that at all!😂 😂. You win this thread, I am out on this convo,

He is petrified of his own shadow. Ole fats still struggles with to vax or not to vax…. Its a tough one!!!

Nothing you said applies to this situation but MAGA are the TRUE victims. The MSM is out to get them and stop them, CBS even fired 800 people just to hide the 1 person that they were firing to protect Hunter. I see it, nothing conspiracy theory about that at all!😂 😂. You win this thread, I am out on this convo,
It absolutely is the same thing.

Anyone with a grievance is a victim, as long as you don’t agree with why they are upset.

That is classic double think and then cut and run.

It absolutely is the same thing.

Anyone with a grievance is a victim, as long as you don’t agree with why they are upset.
You can have a grievance and not be a victim. I certainly despise the tax code, I still killed it though. Doesn’t mean the tax code doesn’t suck ass.

You can have a grievance and not be a victim. I certainly despise the tax code, I still killed it though. Doesn’t mean the tax code doesn’t suck ass.
You don’t understand, Kalim decides who is and isn’t a victim.

If he likes the tax code you have some name calling incoming…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT