ADVERTISEMENT

Blades gone, Gators an impressive #31

People are saying that Mac is going to do that to soften the blow of the strength of the class and how its reported initially. It goes against our usual practice but I wouldn't blame them for signing a couple of certain non qualifiers just to have a higher ranking initially.
Will never happen. He'll take his chances developing a 2 star.

I, and I think I can speak for all FSU and non-UF SEC fans, happen to agree with insta. There is nothing wrong with Mac that Claribel can't fix and he deserves at least another 8-10 years to prove himself.

On a serious note, I would have thought giving mush an extra year after his disaster season would have shown this was the wrong tack to take, but apparently not. At this rate you will have mac until 2-years after his inevitable 4-8 season.

Reactions: FortPierceNole
GoooooooooGator-HATERS... :D LMFAO at the dweebs! :D

Blades de-commits. Well, UF is a long way from his home, (SEC play needs men anyway, not home-boyz) and the competition is pretty stiff at DB-U. UF has a full secondary class coming in, and has already established starters on the roster. He was also the least physically developed at 6-3 170 skinny. I'd still have liked to get him for roster depth, but he's really not a big loss imo...

Shawn Davis **** - Marco Wilson **** - Ath/QB/WR/DB? Toney ***
The Gators only lose Tabor and Wilson, so Wilson and Davis can eventually replace them, even if they are the only two CB's in this class.

With a couple more that are still possible: Henderson ****, Stewart ****.
I expect to only get one of the other 2 listed as possible, hopefully that will be Stewart.

2016 Roster that return for 17:
CB/Nic Duke Dawson Jr
CB Joseph Putu Jr
CB Chris Williamson So
CB/FS Chauncey Gardener Fr (Bowl MVP)
CB C.J. McWilliams Fr
CB McArthur Burnett Fr
-----
CB Marco Wilson 6-0 180 (his older brother leaving UF early for the NFL 1st Rnd)
CB Shawn Davis 5-11 190 (solid kid out of Miami)

CB Brad Stewart 6-1 194 (I'd much rather get this guy) o_O
(than get this guy)
CB elijah blades 6-3 170 (skinny left coast Lac-12 size...)

But even if only Wilson and Davis come in this class, that will still be 4 strings (8) of CB's for 2017. Playing the idiot doom & gloom game over Blades is for the Gator-haters and/or the idiots.... o_O

-------------

OL Herbert to the scUM was a bit of a loss, but again, the roster is nearly full now at OL, and he had never been a UF commit anyway, so only a 'potential' get or loss. He de-committed from Mich, not UF, so he's really a loss for the meat-chicken's hardblow, not Mc.

I warned everybody to duck. How many of u took this right in the chops becuz u didnt duck?

Can't decide whether insta is (1) a brilliant person who just enjoys jerking people around with his hyberbolic language and excessive use of emojis and fonts or (2) an eighth grader living in his mother's basement who is trying to set a posting record any way he can.

Reactions: GoNoles36
This isn't going in the right direction. I like Coach Mac but he's not the guy. Going into your 2nd full recruiting class and you're 34th...not acceptable! Fire him after NSD and bring in C Kelly if possible or if there is another proven college HC out there. Florida clears like 70+ million per year (or something like that) from the athletic department. The way I see it...it's a net net loss no matter what. It's just, how long do you want to drag this out. Either way the new AD should be grooming the next guy.

Reactions: Michi-Gator
GoooooooooGator-HATERS... :D LMFAO at the dweebs! :D

Blades de-commits. Well, UF is a long way from his home, (SEC play needs men anyway, not home-boyz) and the competition is pretty stiff at DB-U. UF has a full secondary class coming in, and has already established starters on the roster. He was also the least physically developed at 6-3 170 skinny. I'd still have liked to get him for roster depth, but he's really not a big loss imo...

Shawn Davis **** - Marco Wilson **** - Ath/QB/WR/DB? Toney ***
The Gators only lose Tabor and Wilson, so Wilson and Davis can eventually replace them, even if they are the only two CB's in this class.

With a couple more that are still possible: Henderson ****, Stewart ****.
I expect to only get one of the other 2 listed as possible, hopefully that will be Stewart.

2016 Roster that return for 17:
CB/Nic Duke Dawson Jr
CB Joseph Putu Jr
CB Chris Williamson So
CB/FS Chauncey Gardener Fr (Bowl MVP)
CB C.J. McWilliams Fr
CB McArthur Burnett Fr
-----
CB Marco Wilson 6-0 180 (his older brother leaving UF early for the NFL 1st Rnd)
CB Shawn Davis 5-11 190 (solid kid out of Miami)

CB Brad Stewart 6-1 194 (I'd much rather get this guy) o_O
(than get this guy)
CB elijah blades 6-3 170 (skinny left coast Lac-12 size...)

But even if only Wilson and Davis come in this class, that will still be 4 strings (8) of CB's for 2017. Playing the idiot doom & gloom game over Blades is for the Gator-haters and/or the idiots.... o_O

-------------

OL Herbert to the scUM was a bit of a loss, but again, the roster is nearly full now at OL, and he had never been a UF commit anyway, so only a 'potential' get or loss. He de-committed from Mich, not UF, so he's really a loss for the meat-chicken's hardblow, not Mc.
You're literally one of the most insane posters I've ever seen on the internet. You need a whole team of psychiatrist to properly diagnose the crazy shit that you post on this board. Lmfao

Can't decide whether insta is (1) a brilliant person who just enjoys jerking people around with his hyberbolic language and excessive use of emojis and fonts or (2) an eighth grader living in his mother's basement who is trying to set a posting record any way he can.

I think you are overlooking the obvious. I suspect his last name starts with an M and ends with cElwain. Hell, it may even be him posting. Regardless, I agree wholeheartedly with old insta. I hope he prevails in his wishes and mac is there for a long, long time.

Reactions: FortPierceNole
Ask a bomber pilot how he can tell when he's right on target?
It's easy to know, because you will be getting the most flak thrown at U...
If you're miles off target, then no one will ever bother to shoot at U. :p

Just for my own fun, in response to the monumentally ignorant...

Some Eagle Scout Athletes:
Chan Gailey
Jim Mora
Ken Whisenhunt
Albert Bell
Shane Victorino
Steven Holcomb
Christopher Fogt
John Beck
Nick Symmonds
Jeremy Guthrie
Scott Mitchell
Merrill Moses
Mark Madsen
Deuce Lutui
Austin Collie
Willie Banks
Beasley Reece
Tom Matte
Tom Mack
Grant James
Ross James
Pat Gillick
Maxie Baughan
And AA Fueler 'Big Daddy' Don Garlits, just to name a few....

Astronauts With Scouting Experience: Of the 312 pilots and scientists selected as astronauts; since 1959, at least 207 (2/3) have been identified as having been Scouts or active in Scouting.
The list includes 39 Eagle Scouts, 25 Life Scouts, 14 Star Scouts, 26 First Class Scouts, and on down the line, including 27 of the women that were Girl Scouts.

~ Of the 27 men to travel to the moon on the Apollo 9 through Apollo 17 missions, 24 (89%) were Scouts, including 11 of the 12 (92%) men who physically walked on the moon's surface. :cool:

Being an Eagle Scout obviously doesn't mean a thing,,, (but don't look up the U.S Presidents or the Medal of Honor winners that were Boy Scouts, with some of them like Gerald Ford that worked hard and earned their way up to Eagle Scout...

Chan Gailey
Jim Mora
Ken Whisenhunt
Albert Bell
Shane Victorino
Steven Holcomb
Christopher Fogt
John Beck
Nick Symmonds
Jeremy Guthrie
Scott Mitchell
Merrill Moses
Mark Madsen
Deuce Lutui
Austin Collie
Willie Banks
Beasley Reece
Tom Matte
Tom Mack
Grant James
Ross James
Pat Gillick
Maxie Baughan

Astronauts With Scouting Experience: Of the 312 pilots and scientists selected as astronauts; since 1959, at least 207 (2/3) have been identified as having been Scouts or active in Scouting.
The list includes 39 Eagle Scouts, 25 Life Scouts, 14 Star Scouts, 26 First Class Scouts, and on down the line, including 27 of the women that were Girl Scouts.

~ Of the 27 men to travel to the moon on the Apollo 9 through Apollo 17 missions, 24 (89%) were Scouts, including 11 of the 12 (92%) men who physically walked on the moon's surface. :cool:

Being an Eagle Scout obviously doesn't mean a thing,,, (but don't look up the U.S Presidents or the Medal of Honor winners that were Boy Scouts, with some of them like Gerald Ford that worked hard and earned their way up to Eagle Scout...

I played some high school QB and I was also an Eagle Scout.

Eagle Scout had zero to do with me playing football. I think the reverse was the case.

Its cool Kyle Trask is an Eagle Scout.

I don't think it will matter one iota in how well he plays QB at UF.

Reactions: nail1988
I think being an Eagle Scout is cool, and I concede that it does say something about a kids determination, focus and work ethic. But when your potential starting quarterback has a resume so thin that supporters start citing his scouting achievements, that's not encouraging.

It's like the Seinfeld bit, where if you respond to a question about a woman's looks by talking up her personality, she's probably a real bowser. Same thing if someone asks about your quarterback and you start listing his merit badges.

I can't believe he actually put together a list. Sarcasm meter must be broken. Now I think we all know for sure Insta has asspergers. And yes that's intentionally mispelled. LMAO.

i only remember seeing him post once every now and then a year or two ago

Chan Gailey
Jim Mora
Ken Whisenhunt
Albert Bell
Shane Victorino
Steven Holcomb
Christopher Fogt
John Beck
Nick Symmonds
Jeremy Guthrie
Scott Mitchell
Merrill Moses
Mark Madsen
Deuce Lutui
Austin Collie
Willie Banks
Beasley Reece
Tom Matte
Tom Mack
Grant James
Ross James
Pat Gillick
Maxie Baughan

84b1a39196319f49cae9e01e7347c807cd0afa8691b3391764dd3a63950fc5ef.jpg

I guess if Trask had 10-15 juve arrests, a 2.0 GPA, and a questionable borderline ACT with a couple of domestic abuse charges thrown in, that he would be a better QB candidate. And if he stole crabs from public then he'd likely also qualify for the heisman... :cool:

Gottcha, so sorry for listing anything positive about Trask, but then many here don't want to look at just the pure on the field stats either. They see 'back-up' QB and don't go an inch past that one slim (mostly negative) quality.

How did he go from the Soph starter to a backup position?
Was he beat out by a better talent for the starters job?
Did his coach give him the 3rd and 7th series of games, of were his HS stats all end-game mop-up duty bs stats?
Is he smart enough to stay academically eligible and learn the Mc-Nuss playbook?
Were his teenage years spent running the streets and seeing how much he could get away with, or was he working to advance himself in some other activity?

I'm sure that you'll all set me straight on what you see as the important factors, with your combined many years of life experiences and your solid top quality judgments. I'll await them as always, with abated breath.... :rolleyes:

I look at the reply numbers, then at the reads numbers, and then at the actual bs that the few are writing here. After those considerations, I give the replies every bit of the consideration that they deserve. The few, the over-proud, the moronic legends in their own minds...:cool:

But have at it. As long are you twits are raggin' on me, many others are getting a break, and I can handle it like water off an alligator's back... :p

I guess if Trask had 10-15 juve arrests, a 2.0 GPA, and a questionable borderline ACT with a couple of domestic abuse charges thrown in, that he would be a better QB candidate. And if he stole crabs from public then he'd likely also qualify for the heisman... :cool:

Gottcha, so sorry for listing anything positive about Trask, but then many here don't want to look at just the pure on the field stats either. They see 'back-up' QB and don't go an inch past that one slim (mostly negative) quality.

How did he go from the Soph starter to a backup position?
Was he beat out by a better talent for the starters job?
Did his coach give him the 3rd and 7th series of games, of were his HS stats all end-game mop-up duty bs stats?
Is he smart enough to stay academically eligible and learn the Mc-Nuss playbook?
Were his teenage years spent running the streets and seeing how much he could get away with, or was he working to advance himself in some other activity?

I'm sure that you'll all set me straight on what you see as the important factors, with your combined many years of life experiences and your solid top quality judgments. I'll await them as always, with abated breath.... :rolleyes:

I look at the reply numbers, then at the reads numbers, and then at the actual bs that the few are writing here. After those considerations, I give the replies every bit of the consideration that they deserve. The few, the over-proud, the moronic legends in their own minds...:cool:

But have at it. As long are you twits are raggin' on me, many others are getting a break, and I can handle it like water off an alligator's back... :p

You are so gay for Trask it's actually cute.

You are so gay for Trask it's actually cute.

While you seem to spend a considerable amount of your own time begging me to let you swing on my jock strap. :oops:

No way I'll ever agree to that, but I'm pretty sure that won't stop you from trying.... :rolleyes:

Insta it wouldnt shock me if Trask started some games this year with Franks struggling some with the mental part of the game apparently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT