ADVERTISEMENT

Billy needs an Offensive Coordinator

I believe he's the only coach in the SEC without one. His play calling is questionable.

Some people are saying there has already been discussions about this and there will be one hired after the season. I just hope it's one that doesn't like to have 90% of the passing game in a little box like that which Napier prefers. I doubt you make many 12 team playoffs with that conservative stuff in today's SEC especially with TX and OK coming and no SEC East protection any longer.

Some people are saying there has already been discussions about this and there will be one hired after the season. I just hope it's one that doesn't like to have 90% of the passing game in a little box like that which Napier prefers. I doubt you make many 12 team playoffs with that conservative stuff in today's SEC especially with TX and OK coming and no SEC East protection any longer.
I was quite disappointed that he kept kicking field goals with 4 and 1. No confidence in his offense against Charlotte????

I was quite disappointed that he kept kicking field goals with 4 and 1. No confidence in his offense against Charlotte????
Normally I'm there but for that game I thought it was best. Overall we were bad on 3rd and 4th downs - we got 6 scores...just 5 were field goals. Not ideal but it's Charlotte. Can't do that against good teams though for sure.

Reactions: Gator Fever
100%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT