ADVERTISEMENT

Billy explains 6 players leaving

Sounds like Black might have been someone that needed to go. Not going to class etc. possibly? As far as playing he did need to leave if he wants to be a starter probably.

Off to the portal you go, just follow the yellowdictoad, JMOHO's as always...

QB-dt Emory Jones
QB-dt Carlos Del Rio-Wilson
WR Taylor Jacob
TE Kemore Gamble
LB Mohamoud Diabate
LB Ty'Ron Hopper

WR Trent Whittemore - 4-star WR brother Creed de-commits.
TE Nick Elksnis
TE/DE Griffin McDowell
(what has caused so many injuries to the TE's?)
OL Josh Braun
LS Marco Ortiz
DB Kamar Wilcoxson

DB/WR Fenley Graham - Dismissed
DB Mordecai McDaniel - Dismissed
LB/DE Brenton Cox Jr - Dismissed
LB Diwun Black - Dismissed
==========

Where are the people that tried to tell me that WR xfer Pearsall was UF's best WR?

USA-Today -- The Florida Gators are getting back their top receiver, Justin Shorter, this week, but they’ll also be down their No. 2 at the position with Xavier Henderson making his way to the injury list. (making Pearsall #3 at best)

The iG likes Whittmore or Fraziars, over Pearsall
The iG likes Weston, Burke, Douglas, over C-Bowman
The iG likes Smack over Mihalek, (but Smack currently injured list)

To be fair, Nappy's not xfer wrong every time, (see OG Torrence and RB Johnson)

Last edited:

QB-dt Emory Jones
WR Taylor Jacob
TE Kemore Gamble
LB Mohamoud Diabate

TE Nick Elksnis
TE/DE Griffin McDowell
OL Josh Braun
LS Marco Ortiz
DB Kamar Wilcoxson

==========

Where are the people that tried to tell me that WR xfer Pearsall was UF's best WR?

USA-Today -- The Florida Gators are getting back their top receiver, Justin Shorter, this week, but they’ll also be down their No. 2 at the position with Xavier Henderson making his way to the injury list. (making Pearsall #3 at best)

The iG likes Whittmore or Fraziars, over Pearsall
The iG likes Weston, Burke, Douglas, over C-Bowman
The iG likes Smack over Mihalek, (but Smack currently injured list)

To be fair, Nappy's not xfer wrong every time, (see OG Torrence and RB Johnson)

Pearsall is the best watching tape. Heck AR has threw bad passes when he was open quite a few times. Good that Trent is moving on for playing time as he seems like a good kid and not one of the troublemakers that seem to be leaving all at once.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Pearsall is the best watching tape. Heck AR has threw bad passes when he was open quite a few times. Good that Trent is moving on for playing time as he seems like a good kid and not one of the troublemakers that seem to be leaving all at once.
Whittemore graduated Cum Laude with a major in sports management to conclude the 2022 summer semester at UF, meaning he may enter the transfer portal immediately instead of having to wait for the newly-instituted transfer portal window that will open the day after 2022 championship selections are made.
~~ And I believe that caused the de-commit of his 4-star WR brother....

Shorter 8 Gms, ------ 21 for 22.43 yds/rec, 2 TD's, L-75
Henderson 10 Gms - 38 for 10.79 yds/rec, 2 TD's, L-78
Pearsall 10 Gms ----- 23 for 18.30 yds/rec, 3 TD's, L-38 - AzSt xfer
-----
Whittemore 7 Gms -- 4 for 21.75 yds/rec, 0 TD's, L-33
Douglas 5 Gms -------- 7 for 20.00 yds/rec, 2 TD's, L-62
Fraziars 9 Gms -------- 4 for 12.50 yds/rec 1 TD, L-19
Jackson 4 Gms -------- 2 for 21.50 yds/rec, 0 TD, L-23
C-Bowman 10 Gms --- 2 for 14.00 yds/rec, 0 TD, L-16 - JuCo xfer
Burke 7 Gms ----------- 3 for 9.00 yds/rec, 0 TD, L-14

I don't mind that Billy brought in LAC-12 AzSt xfer Pearsall.
However, I do mind that he automatically chitted legacy Gator Trent in the process.
Pearsall 10 Gms ----- 23 for 18.30 yds/rec, 3 TD's, L-38
-----
Whittemore 7 Gms --- 4 for 21.75 yds/rec, 0 TD's, L-33
And that cost them his 2023 4-star WR brother to a decommit....
I'm sorry, but chitting local legacy Gators to bring in 2 average WR's is just wrong in my book....

Reactions: Gator Fever
Pearsall is our best WR. He's open a ton. Wish Whittemore all the best and thank him for his contributions. Our best offensive players are Johnson Xfer, Torrence Xfer and Pearsall Xfer. Our next best offensive player is ETN who is a Napier recruit. Cupboard was bare....Torrence only high level draft board guy....

Reactions: PacoGator19
Wish Whittemore the best but he’s not good enough to play much at UF. Seems pretty obvious at this point. Our WR group is pretty average to begin with by UF standards and Trent still really couldn’t get much PT.
As for Pearsall he probably is our best all around WR on the team.

Reactions: Countygator1
Pearsall is our best WR. He's open a ton. Wish Whittemore all the best and thank him for his contributions. Our best offensive players are Johnson Xfer, Torrence Xfer and Pearsall Xfer. Our next best offensive player is ETN who is a Napier recruit. Cupboard was bare....Torrence only high level draft board guy....
Yep

QB-dt Emory Jones
WR Taylor Jacob
TE Kemore Gamble
LB Mohamoud Diabate

TE Nick Elksnis
TE/DE Griffin McDowell
OL Josh Braun
LS Marco Ortiz
DB Kamar Wilcoxson

Won't miss a single one of those guys. Good luck to you on your future athletic path.

Absolutely, cause they made a bowl game, and that's what's most important now daze.... 😉

And oh btw, I've taken out my old 'Wait-til-next-year' T for it's continued use....
😁

Wish Whittemore the best but he’s not good enough to play much at UF. Seems pretty obvious at this point. Our WR group is pretty average to begin with by UF standards and Trent still really couldn’t get much PT.
Pearsall is money. Dangerous out of the slot and always getting open. IG is always hating on guys.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Bingo.

We have players starting now who aren't good enough to play at UF.

😂 🤣 😂

#1 Shorter -- And that's not even close...
#2 Henderson
#3 Should have been Whittemore all season,,, along with his 4-star brother next season....

Candy???
😎

Shorter 9 Gms ------ 29 for 577 Yds, 19.9 Ave, 2 TD's, L-75

Henderson 10 Gms - 38 for 410 Yds, 10.8 Ave, 2 TD's, L-78

Pearsall 11 Gms ------ 24 for 448 Yds, 18.7 Ave, 3 TD's, L-38
(good thing they have that 'deep threat' xfer #1 dude)

Reynolds 7 Gms ----- 11 for 244 Yds, 22.2 Ave 2 TD's, L-74

Zipperer 8 Gms ------ 13 for 177 Yds, 13.6 Ave, 1 TD, L-44

Whittemore 7 Gms --- 4 for 87 Yds, 21.8 Ave, 0 TD's, L-33
(but since they didn't play him much, or target him when they did, we'll never know)

But of course, Billy had nothing to prove after bringing xfer Pearsall in....
(and the actual game stats per game played and targets means nada)

And will somebody please give that WR's coach a nice raise for the fantastic job he's doing....

😂 🤣 😂

#1 Shorter -- And that's not even close...
#2 Henderson
#3 Should have been Whittemore all season,,, along with his 4-star brother next season....

Candy???
😎
Pearsall got hurt today....sucks as he had a couple of nice plays early on. Gators threw for 400 today so how would Whittemore have helped that?

Hold on...let IG respond about his grades or something that's off topic in 3....2....1....
GN79 first giving you the perfect example of a response, with something that's off topic plus a personal attack. It is however, just as useful and intelligent as his average posting.... 😂

• Haha
Great opening season win. Then mighty struggles against average and poor teams. Then an uptick and steady progress. How much better is watching this rather than the great start last year then the precipitous crash and burn?

Candy???? Nick, that post didn't age well, not for even for 2 days.... 🤣

And when was the last time that UF lost to both kensucky and candy in the same season?

Don't bother to look, I'll just tell you, it was in 1974, 48 years ago....

Yep, I totally agree, and that's why they are sitting at 6-5, after losing to both kensucky & candy, with LAC-12 8-3 Utah being the only half-way decent team that they've won against.... 🤓
Yep, if not for the xfers Napier brought in we would most likely be 2-9 right now.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Yep, I totally agree, and that's why they are sitting at 6-5, after losing to both kensucky & candy, with LAC-12 8-3 Utah being the only half-way decent team that they've won against.... 🤓

Yep I don't see the other transfers producing a lot at the other schools even with those teams having less talent (supposedly anyway) than us. A few are playing quite a bit but I doubt they would be doing much in the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT