ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Cosby is a pos....

mcct79

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2004
WEST PALM BEACH
And now reportedly the 15th woman has come forward and said this monster druged and raped her too.

My goodness I dont know but at least one of these women are telling the truth. I'm just saying, there is absolutely No way all of these women made this shit up.

This post was edited on 11/21 3:17 AM by mcct79

List of women and their accusations of sex assualt

Maybe he is? Maybe he is not?

Notice when Constand first publicly complained, was not long after Cosby starting speaking out for personal responsibility, hard work, education, bettering yourself, etc. and against the Hip Hop culture, single family households, Ebonics, victimhood, etc.

Also look at Constand & Green's backgrounds, their timelines, etc.

Moreover, their & the other's stories, including this supermodel's 45 year old allegation: almost sound too similar, old, vague, and were never acted upon, prosecuted, etc. and in some cases never mentioned. So far, almost all of these relationships were admitted to be or have been proven consensual.

There's also an article questioning why these allegations have recently resurfaced, but it completely omits the fact the Cosby recently started speaking out again against the liberal black establishment.

Fact is at the liberal black establishment cannot have one of the most popular black entertainers in the history of entertainment, speaking out against them.

He has to be silenced by any means necessary.

Does not sound too much different from LIER AND TRUE POS Anita Hill's ridiculous farce against Clarence Thomas.

This post was edited on 11/21 7:05 AM by michael morsillo

Just because there are a lot of accusations doesn't mean any of them are true

I don't know what to think, but I do find it hard to believe for some of the same reasons already listed.

Janice D has changed her story a couple of times.

The most recent one who said she received 15k - says that even after she was raped she stayed with him for a few days after and doesn't remember if they had sex during that time? Seriously? You remember the rape but cannot remember whether or not you had sex with him the other 5-6 days you stayed with him. Or the fact that she continued to meet up with him and stay with him. Sounds like she was a side-piece and it ended and she wanted more than 15K.

Same with Janice D.

Yeah they can't prosecute and a civil suit is too late... put $$$$ can still buy silence...

Why not just repeat everything the other ladies are saying and be vague...

His downfall is actually the joke he made about drugging women... all they have to do is give vague enough references that are similar to that joke and some folks are going to believe them.

I will add this - as to those that believe - I definitely can see why you would.. I just happen not to believe them.

Originally posted by michael morsillo:

Notice when Constand first publicly complained, was not long after Cosby starting speaking out for personal responsibility, hard work, education, bettering yourself, etc. and against the Hip Hop culture, single family households, Ebonics, victimhood, etc.

Moreover, their & the other's stories, including this supermodel's 45 year old allegation: almost sound too similar, old, vague, and were never acted upon, prosecuted, etc. and in some cases never mentioned. So far, almost all of these relationships were admitted to be or have been proven consensual.

There's also an article questioning why these allegations have recently resurfaced, but it completely omits the fact the Cosby recently started speaking out again against the liberal black establishment.

Fact is at the liberal black establishment cannot have one of the most popular black entertainers in the history of entertainment, speaking out against them.

Does not sound too much different from LIER AND TRUE POS Anita Hill's ridiculous farce against Clarence Thomas.

WTF!

Shocking. I remember him being hilarious at Growl. If true he should rot in jail. The Smuthers Brothers and Paula Poundstone should be right with him. Making me sit through their performances was a crime.

Always be wary when a celebrity with a lot of $$$ is accused of doing "something". Many people are just looking for a fast payday out there.

Originally posted by michael morsillo:

He's been saying this stuff for years. Decades. Even when the Cosby Show was on the air he was saying it. This isn't some sudden "reaction" by some imaginary establishment...

Anita Hill? Really? Going back to the greatest hits for that one, aren't you?

When people see a quick way to make money, they jump at an opportunity. It's sad what these people have become. Make up stories to try to get a payday. That's what happened with Michael Jackson IMO.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

There are scores of women who have been date-raped and never reported it. Ever. So the fact that some of these allegations are very old shouldn't be surprising.

Not sure if the statute of limitations has run out on these, but if not he should rot in prison if they are true and can be proven.

Have tickets for his show in Melbourne, Fl. tonight, I'm going. Dude is funny. Innocent until proven guilty. This is still America no matter how much our sorry azz president is trying to change that.

Just hilarious because of the squeaky clean image he had for all of those years; epitomizes everything that was fake and hollow in the 80s.

Reminds me of Eddie Murphy's comedy bit, where he talked about how Cosby tried to tell him to not use foul language in his stand-ups, Murphy then shared the criticisms with Richard Pryor who asked Eddie, "Do people pay to see you? [Yes.] Do those people laugh when you say what you say? [Yes.] Then tell Bill to have a Coke and a smile, and shut the f*** up."

Originally posted by otownrob:
Just hilarious because of the squeaky clean image he had for all of those years; epitomizes everything that was fake and hollow in the 80s.

Reminds me of Eddie Murphy's comedy bit, where he talked about how Cosby tried to tell him to not use foul language in his stand-ups, Murphy then shared the criticisms with Richard Pryor who asked Eddie, "Do people pay to see you? [Yes.] Do those people laugh when you say what you say? [Yes.] Then tell Bill to have a Coke and a smile, and shut the f*** up."
Jell-o pudding eatin' M*****f*****!!

The train wreck that is Janice D. story definitely has some level of truth to it (I hate her on many levels by the way). I was listening to Howard Stern this week and they played an interview from 2006 where this came up. Her story/interview then is basically the exact same thing she is reporting now. Didn't come out and say she was raped, but did say the events that unfolded were super sketchy at best. Guessing some level of validity here given a story from 9 years ago is pretty much the same as the ones coming out today.

Plus... have you seen him on the late night talk shows like Fallon recently? He's a mess.

ADVERTISEMENT