ADVERTISEMENT

Bidens VA

Quick update. There are now over 1 million veterans waiting on benefits. (Healthcare)

Sidenote: our autistic son turned 18 in september. As such, he was dropped from the VA from medical coverage we pay out of pocket for him.

I had to put in a claim for him to be extended as a disabled dependent. That was submitted in July. It is now December and there has been no movement.

Good news, illegal immigrant children are being taken care of while my disabled son is without healthcare. Waiting on the VA, that is taking care of illegals…to process his paperwork.

Good times.

If that's true, it is disgusting and it wouldn't be surprising coming from democrats.

Democrats are the enemy of decent Americans.
@Illegal-shift

200w.gif

Last edited:
😡😡😡

dispicable

Quick update. The VA denied my son benefits. They acknowledged he is helpless and disabled. Their denial reason was laughable. They said “it wasn’t established prior to him turning 18”

Why is it laughable? Because he was diagnosed at age 3, and all the other evidence we submitted that they used to acknowledge him as disabled, was submitted prior to his 18th birthday. The VA requires you to wait until 60 days prior to their 18th bday to submit the claim. The claim and evidence (medical records, school records, diagnosis, lay statements etc) were done in August. He turned 18 in September.

When I called the VA to make my case, I mentioned to them that what they were doing was wrong and that as a veteran it pissed me off that I can’t get medical care for my disabled son, but the VA is paying out benefits to illegal immigrants. The guy on the phone…called me a racist and hung up on me.

Yes, I have filed complaints and reached out to my congressman. The VA, under Biden is freaking despicable. Disgusted.

Sorry, needed to vent.

Last edited:
Quick update. There are now over 1 million veterans waiting on benefits. (Healthcare)

Sidenote: our autistic son turned 18 in september. As such, he was dropped from the VA from medical coverage we pay out of pocket for him.

I had to put in a claim for him to be extended as a disabled dependent. That was submitted in July. It is now December and there has been no movement.

Good news, illegal immigrant children are being taken care of while my disabled son is without healthcare. Waiting on the VA, that is taking care of illegals…to process his paperwork.

Good times.
Isn't it always the people who give most that get SCREWED in America. the middle class? Vets? It is how democrats stay in office getting the freebies to their voters at Vets and middle classes cost.

Quick update. The VA denied my son benefits. They acknowledged he is helpless and disabled. Their denial reason was laughable. They said “it wasn’t established prior to him turning 18”

Why is it laughable? Because he was diagnosed at age 3, and all the other evidence we submitted that they used to acknowledge him as disabled, as as submitted prior to his 18th birthday. The VA requires you to wait until 60 days prior to their 18th bday to submit the claim. The claim and evidence (medical records, school records, diagnosis, lay statements etc) were done in August. He turned 18 in September.

When I called the VA to make my case, I mentioned to them that what they were doing was wrong and that as a veteran it pissed me off that I can’t get medical care for my disabled son, but the VA is paying out benefits to illegal immigrants. The guy on the phone…called me a racist and hung up on me.

Yes, I have filed complaints and reached out to my congressman. The VA, under Biden is freaking despicable. Disgusted.

Sorry, needed to vent.
I wish I knew what to tell you. If 60 Minutes was still a reputable program (are they still in operation?) , I would call them for an expose. Although these days they are probably Deep State sheep if they are still on air.

Reactions: RussellCasse
I wish I knew what to tell you. If 60 Minutes was still a reputable program (are they still in operation?) , I would call them for an expose. Although these days they are probably Deep State sheep if they are still on air.

I am horrified by the thought of going public. Just not my bag.

I am horrified by the thought of going public. Just not my bag.
Sometimes you do what you gotta do. A friend of mine who is a dentist started his first job with the VA. He could tell you horror stories. But this new BS is outrageous and completely over the top. They are taking money from an organization that was horrible to begin with and pissing it away on illegal scumbags.

Sometimes you do what you gotta do. A friend of mine who is a dentist started his first job with the VA. He could tell you horror stories. But this new BS is outrageous and completely over the top. They are taking money from an organization that was horrible to begin with and pissing it away on illegal scumbags.
Not all illegal immigrants are scumbags.

The people that sold them a bill of goods, the cartel who profited getting them here and the politicians who caused all of it are the scumbags.

Most illegals are good, hard working people that felt their condition was hopeless.

That said you have a good number of thugs and lifelong criminals.

The people that sold them a bill of goods, the cartel who profited getting them here and the politicians who caused all of it are the scumbags.

Most illegals are good, hard working people that felt their condition was hopeless.

Let's not forget the victims of human trafficking.

Looking at you, Ukrainian mob.

While I agree with you...I want EVERY SINGLE one of them rounded up and kicked out of the Country, because they cheated to gain access. That is the only way you stop this madness and save our Country.

While I agree with you...I want EVERY SINGLE one of them rounded up and kicked out of the Country, because they cheated to gain access. That is the only way you stop this madness and save our Country.
I'm not against deportations.

Anyone from a country other than Mexico needs to go back to Mexico...don't come through 3 countries (or halfway across the world) and claim asylum here. You were fine once you left your country.

Yeah, you aren’t wrong. Myself and many others have been getting screwed around by the VA for as long as I can recall. Like most parents, it hits different when they do it to your kid. Mfers.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII

That's kinda like saying most thieves are good. They just couldn't afford what they wanted so they stole it.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Just called to schedule an appointment. Sorry sir, our entire system is down nationwide.

The safety, security, and functionality of our government systems is second to none. 😂.

Hope Ukraine gets their money. 🤪

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT