ADVERTISEMENT

Bahahaha....Kirby Sucks

UGA is a great team...we could win by 10 or lose by 10...it's going to probably be a 1 score game. We both have strengths. I think we have better coaching and scheming this year but you have better players. Both teams have good coaches.

I love the hype and expectations.Implications are huge for the season. It should be like this every year...but I hope you lose. lol

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
UGA is a great team...we could win by 10 or lose by 10...it's going to probably be a 1 score game. We both have strengths. I think we have better coaching and scheming this year but you have better players. Both teams have good coaches.

I love the hype and expectations.Implications are huge for the season. It should be like this every year...but I hope you lose. lol

Better players doesn't bother me. I freely admit their third string is light years better than ours. But the matchups, they are in our favor.

We will throw on them. Our pass offense is much better than their pass defense. They will have limited effectiveness throwing on us. Our pass defense is much better than their pass offense.

Because their pass offense is containable we are going to put 8 in the box. I don't care if their Oline is full of 7 star athletes, 5 can't block 8. By the time they figure out they can't run, we will be up by at least two scores. That's when it will turn ugly. They are not built to come from behind. If South Carolina could get 3 picks, we should be able to get our hands on some as well.

Could they beat us? Sure, if we play giveaway with the ball and make a ton of stupid penalties. But if we continue to play like we have been, we should be fine.

Reactions: DawgAXE
Better players doesn't bother me. I freely admit their third string is light years better than ours. But the matchups, they are in our favor.

We will throw on them. Our pass offense is much better than their pass defense. They will have limited effectiveness throwing on us. Our pass defense is much better than their pass offense.

Because their pass offense is containable we are going to put 8 in the box. I don't care if their Oline is full of 7 star athletes, 5 can't block 8. By the time they figure out they can't run, we will be up by at least two scores. That's when it will turn ugly. They are not built to come from behind. If South Carolina could get 3 picks, we should be able to get our hands on some as well.

Could they beat us? Sure, if we play giveaway with the ball and make a ton of stupid penalties. But if we continue to play like we have been, we should be fine.
I don't really think that their 3rd string is better...our top 22 is pretty good. We don't have depth like they do. We're light in some areas but our coaching is better and guys are stepping up. I agree...we will throw the ball and have success. Win the turnover battle, makes some big plays on offense and limit penalties.

I don't really think that their 3rd string is better...our top 22 is pretty good. We don't have depth like they do. We're light in some areas but our coaching is better and guys are stepping up. I agree...we will throw the ball and have success. Win the turnover battle, makes some big plays on offense and limit penalties.

To clarify, I meant their third string is better than our third string.

Agree with that. UGA is a very good coached team IMO...they have more talent I think we have better coaching. Gonna be a good one. Wish it was on right now.

Not me. It's Halloween. I missed too many UGa games because I was taking the kiddies for tricks or treats. Trying to peek in windows to get a score. Tough times.

Our community won't allow tricks or treats on Sunday, so any weekend Halloween meant missing the second half of the game.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Well you were wrong about stacking the box. I think 4 of our 7* could have blocked your 8 in the box

Well you were wrong about stacking the box. I think 4 of our 7* could have blocked your 8 in the box

No, I wasn't. You ran for 3 yards a carry against us and no touchdowns. I thought our secondary was worth a crap, and that's where I was wrong.

No, I wasn't. You ran for 3 yards a carry against us and no touchdowns. I thought our secondary was worth a crap, and that's where I was wrong.

And while UF had 8 in the box to stop the run that vaulted secondary was torched. Score was much closer than the game actually was. America's best play caller was once again resorting to giving excuses to why he lost once again to someone who can't coach a lick.

And while UF had 8 in the box to stop the run that vaulted secondary was torched. Score was much closer than the game actually was. America's best play caller was once again resorting to giving excuses to why he lost once again to someone who can't coach a lick.
Dan is a great play caller. While we played from behind it was a 1 possession game pal but you'll keep talking about it the way you want.

Bump!
I'm sure you're one grumpy mother f****r watching a classic offensive display of Dwag football.

I guess UF was their Super Bowl. We, at least gave LSU a game, on THEIR field. UGly essentially had home field advantage with the crowd and are STILL getting hammered.

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
mullen a hoe...dumb as rocks...state unloaded him on your duck arses
What's the matter, too hard to act like an LSU fan when your beloved Georgia Bulldogs get whipped in your own backyard and watching the Dwag fans disappear during the 3rd quarter? You only proved you're a Georgia fan and a total embarrassment to the other Dwag fans here.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
What's the matter, too hard to act like an LSU fan when your beloved Georgia Bulldogs get whipped in your own backyard and watching the Dwag fans disappear during the 3rd quarter? You only proved you're a Georgia fan and a total embarrassment to the other Dwag fans here.

Are there any Georgia fans here that aren't an embarrassment?

Soooo which was a bigger meltdown for Kirby's team last year's sugar bowl or this year's SECCG? UGLY just doesn't know how to make themselves look presentable in the post season. I guess when you haven't been there in 40 years now, you just always have that deer in the headlights look on ya.

God stuck it to the buttlickers good today and American won big. Now where is that fool who said his coworker bet 1000 $ on Georgia straight up for easy money?

All that 5 star talent is just going to go to waste at UGA. And Coley is just a bad OC.

Tough thing to realize as a UGA fan is that this is basically their ceiling. They’re completely loaded and got to miss ‘Bama in the SECC and got smoked. They can say they’re just a loaded roster waiting for their Tebow/Tua/Trevor Lawrence to take them over the top, but that guy is playing for OSU. Bummer.

Kirby sounds like he will remain hard headed on the offense. He was mostly trying to blame injured and young receivers for all the problems. I think they need a new OC but hope they don't make a change there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT