fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
In this video you're listening to
Steve Chucri - Supervisor District 2
Steven Richer - County Recorder
And another BOS member who doesn't speak much

- They knew something was up with this election
- They knew that Dominion was problematic, and they know Smartmatic was tied to Soros money
- They know the original "audit" - the one that Hobbs and the media keep citing as conclusive - was total BS

Worst part is, these people who fought so hard to stop the deeper audit did so despite having all these concerns...despite clearly not understanding themselves how deep this was. Did they do it to keep their jobs? If you catch a pass and it's ruled a touchdown how excited are you for the review?

Scroll to the bottom and listen to the 0:50 of audio at the end.

Now tell me again that because the people that oversaw these elections repeatedly said they "were fine" is a reason enough to stop digging into what happened?

After watching elections for the last 60+ years, I predicted that Trump would win in a massive landslide.

As I watched the STEAL work it's way into place, I knew then what had happened.
I've been watching elections since JFK and the crap in Chicago happened. This is not new.
What it is, is a case of double exponential voter fraud happening now.

The 2020 fraudulent election of Beijing Biden and his Border Ho must be over-turned before we all lose our freedoms and our country,,,, if it's not already too late to save it, without a full blown REVOLUTION to drain the swamp, pave over it, and begin again with a new & improved capital elsewhere (in fly-over country)....

After watching elections for the last 60+ years, I predicted that Trump would win in a massive landslide.

As I watched the STEAL work it's way into place, I knew then what had happened.
I've been watching elections since JFK and the crap in Chicago happened. This is not new.
What it is, is a case of double exponential voter fraud happening now.

The 2020 fraudulent election of Beijing Biden and his Border Ho must be over-turned before we all lose our freedoms and our country,,,, if it's not already too late to save it, without a full blown REVOLUTION to drain the swamp, pave over it, and begin again with a new & improved capital elsewhere (in fly-over country)....
How old ARE you Insta? I was exacty 4 years old when the 1960 steal happened. :)

How old ARE you Insta? I was exacty 4 years old when the 1960 steal happened. :)
In my 70's, but not quite as old as SOS. My 1st game at old Florida Field was in his Heisman season.
My first bowl game was the 2 Pt Sugar Fiasco played at the Too-Lame stadium vs Mizzou.

In 1968, I had volunteered to serve my fellow citizens and my country and I was already in combat zone in VN. (trivia FYI - my beautiful bride of 47 years was in the 6th grade at that time)
While I'm still young enough to care, I'm too old to buy into any of the traitorous Rat bullshit....
😎

- They knew that Dominion was problematic, and they know Smartmatic was tied to Soros money
- They know the original "audit" - the one that Hobbs and the media keep citing as conclusive - was total BS

Worst part is, these people who fought so hard to stop the deeper audit did so despite having all these concerns...despite clearly not understanding themselves how deep this was. Did they do it to keep their jobs? If you catch a pass and it's ruled a touchdown how excited are you for the review?

Now tell me again that because the people that oversaw these elections repeatedly said they "were fine" is a reason enough to stop digging into what happened?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This "audit" is a joke. It was supposed to be done in May, now it's September? Now the "report" is supposed to come out tomorrow. When they don't meet the deadline, AGAIN, just accept that they have been delaying BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FIND ANYTHING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This "audit" is a joke. It was supposed to be done in May, now it's September? Now the "report" is supposed to come out tomorrow. When they don't meet the deadline, AGAIN, just accept that they have been delaying BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FIND ANYTHING.
Because the same BOS as you’re hearing in these recordings wouldn’t allow on site access so the whole thing had to be moved. Then they withheld COS documents. Then they refused, and still are I believe, all of the routers, hardware and voting equipment despite subpoenas.

They can’t meet the deadlines because they’re getting stonewalled by people that know the election was a total mess.

The strategy is clear - drag it out and hope everyone gives up/loses interest and limit the spread of audits like this in other states. Because if it happened in AZ…it’s prob not a one off.

BTW - it’s funny to hear you call the forensic audit a joke. That’s the same word Churcri uses to describe the 2% “audit” that the Democrats are citing as the proof the election was clean.

Because the same BOS as you’re hearing in these recordings wouldn’t allow on site access so the whole thing had to be moved. Then they withheld COS documents. Then they refused, and still are I believe, all of the routers, hardware and voting equipment despite subpoenas.

They can’t meet the deadlines because they’re getting stonewalled by people that know the election was a total mess.

The strategy is clear - drag it out and hope everyone gives up/loses interest and limit the spread of audits like this in other states. Because if it happened in AZ…it’s prob not a one off.

BTW - it’s funny to hear you call the forensic audit a joke. That’s the same word Churcri uses to describe the 2% “audit” that the Democrats are citing as the proof the election was clean.
It might already be too late for the US. The DEMS have been doing everything they can for atleast 12+ years to strengthen our enemies and ruin the US. Obama care; Iran Nuclear Deal and the $ Billions paid; the whole Russia Colussion and Russian Misinformation have done nothing but strengthen Russia to the rest of the World; Russian take over of Crimea; Climate Change garabage; China is stronger than ever and growing more aggressive by the day; etc, etc. etc.

It might already be too late for the US. The DEMS have been doing everything they can for atleast 12+ years to strengthen our enemies and ruin the US. Obama care; Iran Nuclear Deal and the $ Billions paid; the whole Russia Colussion and Russian Misinformation have done nothing but strengthen Russia to the rest of the World; Russian take over of Crimea; Climate Change garabage; China is stronger than ever and growing more aggressive by the day; etc, etc. etc.
I hope you're wrong. We were in a bad place after Obama and a president who wasn't all that effective, but at least wanted to do the right thing for the country put things on a good track.

But all of this makes me think that elections have been tampered with for far longer than we thought.

It might be why the current administration has no patience - trying to shove a massive left wing agenda down our throats in record time. They may be afraid we actually wake up and fix elections.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT