ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else think that Franks starts the 18 season?

We are going to run the ball 65-70% of the time anyways. We are loaded at RB. The oline is better at run blocking than pass protection and the QB is going to run the ball as well.

No way we get away with that in our SEC games - not even close since Franks or Trask aren't natural runners.

Mullen was probably grinning when asked that because the QB situation has him nervous.

Trolling? Even you have to realize how much of s reach this is. Mullen grinning means he’s nervous about the QB’s? So we’re reading body language now?

Trolling? Even you have to realize how much of s reach this is. Mullen grinning means he’s nervous about the QB’s? So we’re reading body language now?

No not reaching. Heck I would be nervous as hell after watching Franks myself.

Has Fever acknowledged Mullen getting his 3rd 4-star of the month, or is he back to flaming Mullen and hoped no one noticed his timely absence?
lol Let me know when we are better than 6th in our own conference. Heck I might take 6th since we are on track to be about 7th probably.

No not reaching. Heck I would be nervous as hell after watching Franks myself.

LMAO. So he grins when asked about the QB’s that means he’s nervous. If he was upset that would mean he’s not happy with them. When he says he’s not happy with them it’s cause for concern. When he praises them he’s just trying to build their confidence up. So basically any facial expression or any words that come out of his mouth means he’s not happy with the QB’s. You’ve jumped the shark bro.

LMAO. So he grins when asked about the QB’s that means he’s nervous. If he was upset that would mean he’s not happy with them. When he says he’s not happy with them it’s cause for concern. When he praises them he’s just trying to build their confidence up. So basically any facial expression or any words that come out of his mouth means he’s not happy with the QB’s. You’ve jumped the shark bro.

Just pointing out he really grinned when asked about the QB situation and the other thing he grinned quite a bit about was when he was asked about injuries and went into his spill about the media knowing everything about the injuries apparently so he didn't need to talk about it.

Its clear he knows we have big issues at QB.

As for Paco he is the same guy that always has similar remarks when someone isn't sunshine pumping and then he usually gets hit right in the face with a dose of reality later on. He constantly did that crap when people brought up stuff on Mac or Franks etc. until it was clear where we were headed.

He's truly ridiculous. I can't imagine how it is to be a fan like him.

Its no big deal I still want to kick the TV in its just I anticipate that happening ahead of time prior to many games now.

Yeah but you act like your the Jew that knew Hitler would come for you.

When in reality, you're more like the guy that fudges his taxes but is preparing for a long stay in Leavenworth.

Yeah but you act like your the Jew that knew Hitler would come for you.

When in reality, you're more like the guy that fudges his taxes but is preparing for a long stay in Leavenworth.

Doesn't kill someone to have a realist view going into the season hoping you will be surprised at the end. Its a little safer way to look at things after many of our recent seasons. Trying to think how we could go 10-2 even if its ugly offensively like Mac's first season but just don't see it due to our LB and safety situation not being as good as it was back then.

Doesn't kill someone to have a realist view going into the season .

Please stop, my stomach hurts...

:D:D:D:D:D
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
:D:D:D:D:D

Doesn't kill someone to have a realist view going into the season hoping you will be surprised at the end. Its a little safer way to look at things after many of our recent seasons. Trying to think how we could go 10-2 even if its ugly offensively like Mac's first season but just don't see it due to our LB and safety situation not being as good as it was back then.

Dude. I always go into situations preparing for the worst outcome.

But you seem to get it in your head that EVERY outcome only has a negative possibility.

You're not a realist. You're an extreme pessimist.

A realist tries to balance. You don't do that.

But in your mind, you somehow think being a dick about EVERYTHING makes you a realist and anyone who disagrees is a blind fool who just mindlessly and optimistically thinks everything is great.

That's why we bash you. You come across as some teenage drama queen screaming that school is awful, life is awful, and no one understands you, and by the way you're the smartest person in the room.

You aren't.

I know that's hard to accept, but you simply arent.

Try, just for once, to not have an emotional viewpoint on the situation.

I don't know how old you are, I don't know your life experiences, so I'm not sure how to address the way you seem to latch on to your ideals.

I say this as a guy who's a few months away from 30 years old and has been posting on this board since he was 15 years old.

The things you freak out about and the absolutes you hold so dear make you seem like a child.

Yes, we are all fanatics here, and especially during he season we lean heavy one way or the other on the scale, but I don't know what else to tell you other than to just take a step back, relax, and let it play out.

I'm not going to tell you to not be passionate and get ridiculous during a game and hell, be like my dad and throw a beer bottle at the tv (breaking it) when Lindsay Scott made us look silly. I'll be right there pacing back and forth and dog cussing and praising all at the same time.

That's part of it.

The problem with you and why everyone thinks you're ridiculous is the fact that you are pretty much acting like a wannabe profit, who dooms and gloom's every single possible thing in every thread ad nauseum, about a sport that is SUPPOSED to be a get-a-way from the normal stresses of life.

My dad (UF Class of 76) has a mild case of Parkinson's and last week went to the hospital for emergency surgery because his prostate was 3 times as large as it was supposed to be. A catheter, multiple x-rays, and a week later, they still don't seem to have an answer for it.

Fun stuff right?

And every single day of my life is consumed with expanding the business I co-run. Client relations, phone calls at 5am and phone calls at 8pm, every single day of the week. Logistics, pay toll, damage control, not to mention the workday and making everything work to where 2 years ago when I became apart of the business we made $250k a year and right now, I'm about a decent 4th quarter away from making it a million dollar a year business.

LIFE is tough.

So yeah, Fever, I get frustrated when you act like a petulant child about ****ing football that hasn't even happened yet and want to condescend to me because I dared to support Will Muschamp.

Real life happens, and maybe you don't understand that yet, but I still look forward to football starting up again and don't need a piss ant like you doing his best to shit on every possible thing you can the entire off season.

Grow the **** up.

Last edited:

But you seem to get it in your head that EVERY outcome only has a negative possibility.

But in your mind, you somehow think being a dick about EVERYTHING makes you a realist and anyone who disagrees is a blind fool who just mindlessly and optimistically thinks everything is great.

That's why we bash you. You come across as some teenage drama queen screaming that school is awful, life is awful, and no one understands you, and by the way you're the smartest person in the room.

You aren't.

I don't know how old you are, I don't know your life experiences, so I'm not sure how to address the way you seem to latch on to your ideals.

I say this as a guy who's a few months away from 30 years old and has been posting on this board since he was 15 years old.

The things you freak out about and the absolutes you hold so dear make you seem like a child.

Yes, we are all fanatics here, and especially during he season we lean heavy one way or the other on the scale, but I don't know what else to tell you other than to just take a step back, relax, and let it play out.

I'm not going to tell you to not be passionate and get ridiculous during a game and hell, be like my dad and throw a beer bottle at the tv (breaking it) when Lindsay Scott made us look silly. I'll be right there pacing back and forth and dog cussing and praising all at the same time.

That's part of it.

The problem with you and why everyone thinks you're ridiculous is the fact that you are pretty much acting like a wannabe profit, who dooms and gloom's every single possible thing in every thread ad nauseum, about a sport that is SUPPOSED to be a get-a-way from the normal stresses of life.

My dad (UF Class of 76) has a mild case of Parkinson's and last week went to the hospital for emergency surgery because his prostate was 3 times as large as it was supposed to be. A catheter, multiple x-rays, and a week later, they still don't seem to have an answer for it.

Fun stuff right?

And every single day of my life is consumed with expanding the business I co-run. Client relations, phone calls at 5am and phone calls at 8pm, every single day of the week. Logistics, pay toll, damage control, not to mention the workday and making everything work to where 2 years ago when I became apart of the business we made $250k a year and right now, I'm about a decent 4th quarter away from making it a million dollar a year business.

LIFE is tough.

So yeah, Fever, I get frustrated when you act like a petulant child about ****ing football that hasn't even happened yet and want to condescend to me because I dared to support Will Muschamp.

Real life happens, and maybe you don't understand that yet, but I still look forward to football starting up again and don't need a piss ant like you doing his best to shit on every possible thing you can the entire off season.

Grow the **** up.

Sorry to hear about your dad's health.

But he broke one of those 600# floor model TV's wirh a beer bottle? Hell of an arm.

You aren't.

That's part of it.

Fun stuff right?

LIFE is tough.

Grow the **** up.

I don't need to be lectured about real life as I have experienced enough of that already to last a lifetime easily. I have no problem with people looking at the positives and just give my take on things if they differ on a forum that discusses Gator football. I respond in kind when I am attacked if you want to go back and look at posts and you and Paco are 2 of the biggest ones for attacking people that aren't sunshine pumpers about certain situations. No big deal people have differing opinions obviously. Things have changed since there has been so much bad news in recent years however as places that used to silence realists now don't do it that much at all like 247 and some others and I am certainly not a rare voice on some stuff that is going on now.

Now lets see your predictions so you can rub it in my face when yours turn out to be a lot more closer to reality that mine - if you feel like getting a little specific on what you think is coming this season or where this recruiting class ends up.

Plus saying things like “Mullen grinned so that’s usually a sign a coach is nervous” isn’t realism. You’re legit playing amateur body language expert and making something up just to support what you think is gonna happen. We ALL expect the offense and QB’s to struggle to some degree, you’re not telling us anything new. But don’t make up things to support that point of view because you expect that to happen. That’s not realism. Realism would be something like “Mullen told reporters he was not happy with QB performance at the final scrimmage because there were too many mistakes.”

Plus saying things like “Mullen grinned so that’s usually a sign a coach is nervous” isn’t realism. You’re legit playing amateur body language expert and making something up just to support what you think is gonna happen. We ALL expect the offense and QB’s to struggle to some degree, you’re not telling us anything new. But don’t make up things to support that point of view because you expect that to happen. That’s not realism. Realism would be something like “Mullen told reporters he was not happy with QB performance at the final scrimmage because there were too many mistakes.”

Not making anything up just saying what I felt is the case seeing that. No different than when I got the feeling Mac was lying about people actually receiving death threats with his look when he put that out there.

Not making anything up just saying what I felt is the case seeing that. No different than when I got the feeling Mac was lying about people actually receiving death threats with his look when he put that out there.

Uh seriously? Unless you’re a body language expert or Mullen told you directly after practice how he felt you are making that up. That’s not even an opinion that’s just fact. Saying somebody grinned and you know what it means is just bullshit. That’s not realism. You’ve reached a point where you seek to think you’re the only ‘realist’ and everybody else is sunshine pumping when damn near everybody is predicting a minimum of 3 losses. Like I said earlier you’ve jumped the shark.

I don't need to be lectured about real life as I have experienced enough of that already to last a lifetime easily. I have no problem with people looking at the positives and just give my take on things if they differ on a forum that discusses Gator football. I respond in kind when I am attacked if you want to go back and look at posts and you and Paco are 2 of the biggest ones for attacking people that aren't sunshine pumpers about certain situations. No big deal people have differing opinions obviously. Things have changed since there has been so much bad news in recent years however as places that used to silence realists now don't do it that much at all like 247 and some others and I am certainly not a rare voice on some stuff that is going on now.

Now lets see your predictions so you can rub it in my face when yours turn out to be a lot more closer to reality that mine - if you feel like getting a little specific on what you think is coming this season or where this recruiting class ends up.

Then act like an adult.

No one gives a **** abou your childish games.

And if you're going to sit here like a baby and lecture everyone else, I will lecture you all I damned well please, since you obviously STILL don't get it.

Then act like an adult.

No one gives a **** abou your childish games.

And if you're going to sit here like a baby and lecture everyone else, I will lecture you all I damned well please, since you obviously STILL don't get it.

I don't give a crap about your childish mess. Grow up and realize sunshine pumping isn't the only view some people have.

If you get it so much then tell us what is going to happen generally this season.

We are going to run, run and run some more. Scarlett, Davis, Perine and Pierce and then the QBs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT